Transferring shares / units into another individuals name

Premier Miton funds – direct investment

- To transfer shares, we will require a completed Stock Transfer Form. This form will need to be signed by all account holders. For a copy of this form, please call 0333 456 6363
- If transferring shares to an individual who does not have an existing Premier Miton account, we will also require that individual to complete an Application Form.
- This form can also be used if you are transferring holdings in a Premier Miton fund as part of an executor’s estate. 
Premier Portfolio Management Service 
If you would like to transfer the funds held in a portfolio or to transfer the portfolio itself, please ask your financial adviser to contact Investor Services at   [email protected]

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.