Funds: How do I top-up my investment in a Premier Miton fund in an ISA?
Premier Miton funds
Individual savings account (ISA) This address should not be used for investments into the Premier Portfolio Management Service.
If submitting a signed written instruction, please include the following:
- Account number/Investor Reference Number
- Exact amount to subscribe in cash/ shares
- Name, address, signature & date
- Name of the fund
- A cheque for the amount you wish to top-up, made payable to Premier Portfolio Managers Limited.
- Confirmation that you have read the latest version of the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) for the fund e.g. ’I confirm that I have read the latest version of the Key Investor Information Document for the [name of fund]’’
Before we can action your request, it is mandatory that you declare that you have read and understand the fund's Key Investor Information Document (KIID). We provide a Key Investor Information Document for every fund we offer. These are regulatory documents that all investment companies like Premier Miton have to provide. They provide information such as the Ongoing Charges, the objective of the fund, performance history and details of how risky the fund is on a scale of 1 to 7 (1 being the least risky, 7 being the most risky)
The KIID can be viewed directly on our website at the following link -
Your instruction will then be processed for the next available Valuation Point (12pm), once we have received your instruction and the payment. A contract note (which is a receipt for a trade) will be posted to you within 24 hours of your instruction being processed.