Transferring shares / units into another individuals name

Premier Miton funds – direct investment

- To transfer shares, we will require a completed Stock Transfer Form. This form will need to be signed by all account holders. For a copy of this form,  please call 0333 456 6363
- If transferring shares to an individual who does not have an existing Premier Miton account, we will also require that individual to complete an  Application Form.
- This form can also be used if you are transferring holdings in a Premier Miton fund as part of an executor’s estate. 
Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.