Funds: I live in the US, can I invest with you?

No. The shares or units of the Premier Miton funds are not registered under the US 1933 Act, and the funds themselves are not registered under the US 1940 Act. This means that US Persons may not invest in Premier Miton funds either directly or indirectly.

A US Person includes a US citizen, those resident in the US, those of US nationality irrespective of where they are resident, those who pay tax in the US, any organisation and entity or trust set up or incorporated under US laws.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.